วันอังคารที่ 23 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2564

Really? Raiola never intended to cause problems for Man U.

 



Mino Raiola clarified that he never thought that it would create a little bit of a problem for Manchester United. After speaking out of Paul Pogba frequently and saying that today he does not think too much of an opinion on a player in his care, 


          Mino Raiola agent. As of Paul Pogba,  เว็บแทงบอลออนไลน์ Manchester United midfielder of the English Premier League giants revealed that the past they do not intend to cause a bad impact on the "Red Devils" in any way. 


          They often come out for interviews in terms of saying that Pogba is often unhappy with playing for Manchester United. Until the fierce news about the move to make his team more intense as well It made the fans and people involved with Manchester United so unhappy that they often blamed Raiola.


          Raiola gave an interview with the BBC, the city's famous media. "I am only expressing my own opinion. I didn't want to cause any problems. I don't think my words hurt anyone. They have consistently performed great performances and for some time they've even been top of the league. ”


          “ You think famous players like Paul Pogba or the former Solcha who won the title. Every show, you feel insecure from Mino Raiola's words? No, come on, I don't talk about that today. It makes life a little boring. But what will happen will have to let it be. "


          “No matter when I make my own opinion, everyone in England is going crazy. Some people sit and argue about whether I am the worst agent or the best agent. The various clubs So much pressure from both the public and the reporters will be faced with so much pressure that I think I shouldn't talk too much about it anymore.


Read More :  เว็บข่าวกีฬา  ข่าวบอลวันนี้

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น